Suntec Energy Systems is one of very few organizations who possess the skill and capability to fulfill 360 degree requirements of thermal and heating solutions. Suntec range of burners and hot water boilers are just not confined to set boundaries because Suntec is fervent to innovate, revolutionize, adopt new technologies, and most importantly understand and update itself with the changing world.
Few of many reasons for Suntec being one of the most preferred brands are its expertise in:
- Supplying and commissioning ability of Burners from 10 KW to 32 MW compatible with fuels like Natural Gas, LPG, Light Oil, Heavy Oil (F.O.), Duel Fuel (Light Oil / Gas & Heavy Oil / Gas)
- Dual bloc burners usable with preheated combustion air (heat recovery from high temperature flue gases) up to 250°C for energy saving and high efficiency.
- Supply and commissioning of heatpumps from 4 KW to 250 KW from domestic to commercial sectors. All Suntec heat pumps are designed to be compatible with existing and new solar systems.
- Supply and commissioning of dryers ranging from 50 KG to 5 tons of drying capacity.
- Supply and commissioning on Turn-Key Basis Hot Water Generators required by Hospitality, Healthcare, and Housing Societies and similar other end applications.
- Suntec believes in environmentalism and hence Burners, Boilers heat pumps and dryers etc. supplied by Suntec adheres strictly to environment regulations & safety norms.
Suntec not only provides best of heating solutions but also has a complete expertise on project engineering like :
- Heating Pumping, Ring Main System for Heavy Oil with flow meter
- Gas Pressure Regulating Systems
- Customized Control Panels for Burners / Projects (SCADA, PLC Based)
- Engineering Support for Modification on existing equipment at site
- Calorifier & mixing tanks in SS 304/SS 316
- Water Softener / PHE Systems
- Centralized Control Panel for Burners, Hot Water Systems , Heat pumps
- Solar cum Gas/Oil Systems for Commercial & Residential use
- After sales service for each project executed by Suntec Team.